13 Feb 2011

.:: I will live a life ::.

Share

Life without u is not so bad,, it is actually good...
I am waking up every morning doing all the things I could...
Going to class listening to lectures,, laughing with friends till my stomach gets pain...
Though I know I am just pretending !!
Going out having fun,,
No tension to have permission from that special someone,,
Though I know there is no one who cares now,,
No one is there now who will text and say
"are u ok,, have u taken the lunch..."



Even though I feel good I have a life without u,,
But in my heart I know it's still so much vacuum without ur existence...
But still I will live a life...
A life which you dream for me....I know you want my happiness and so do I....
And for each others happiness we are not together...
I will walk...
I will fall...
I will fail...
and this time you will not be there to stand with me and hold my hands to support me...
But I will still survive and will live a life...


1 komentar: